Accepting Students in Grades K through 3rd
Adding 4th grade in 2021 and 5th grade in 2022
Waitlisted students receive priority notification regarding enrollment timeline.
Official enrollment for 2019-2020 is open through Pueblo District 70
To improve your experience during the enrollment process please have ready for digital upload*:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of residency
- Most recent report card
- Immunization records
Additional required information:
- Student personal information (legal name, DOB, address)
- Parent/Guardian information (names, address, contact information)
- Emergency contacts’ names and contact information
- Student health history, medication list, and health insurance
*If your are unable to provide digital copies please contact email@example.com to make other arrangements.
Future Enrollment at Villa Bella Expeditionary School
Class size at VBE is limited to a maximum of 25 students per class, 50 students per grade.
The order of priority is as follows:
- Currently enrolled students.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students.
- Wait-listed students (starting in 2021-2022)
Parents wishing their child(ren) to attend Villa Bella Expeditionary School may place their student on the waiting list anytime during the year for the current year, as well as the upcoming year.
For questions about the enrollment process, please cal the Villa Bella office at 719-621-1763 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Form not working? Complete your Pre-Enrollment form by clicking here: