Waitlist & Enrollment Information
Accepting Students in Grades K through 4th
Adding 5th grade in 2022
Looking to transfer for the remainder of the 2019-2021 school year? Contact our office directly.
Future Enrollment at Villa Bella Expeditionary School
Thinking about VBE for next year? Have a preschooler you want to make sure gets in, join the waitlist today!
Class size at VBE is limited to a maximum of 25 students per class, 50 students per grade.
The order of priority is as follows:
- Currently enrolled students.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students.
- Wait-listed students (starting in 2021-2022)
Parents wishing their child(ren) to attend Villa Bella Expeditionary School may place their student on the waiting list anytime during the year for the current year, as well as the upcoming year.
For questions about the enrollment process, please cal the Villa Bella office at 719-621-1763 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Official enrollment for the 2020-2021 will begin in March 2020 through Pueblo District 70
To improve your experience during the enrollment process please have ready for digital upload*:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of residency
- Most recent report card
- Immunization records
Additional required information:
- Student personal information (legal name, DOB, address)
- Parent/Guardian information (names, address, contact information)
- Emergency contacts’ names and contact information
- Student health history, medication list, and health insurance
*If your are unable to provide digital copies please contact email@example.com to make other arrangements.